Military service members and their families can leverage a loan program offered by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). With this program, the borrower(s) can receive 100% financing for the purchase of a home. That means no down payment whatsoever.
Benefits of a VA Loan
- No down payment is required in most cases.
- No monthly mortgage insurance premiums (often referred to as PMI)
- Offers the benefit of predictability as your monthly payment doesn’t change.
- Closing costs are limited.
- Lower than average interest rates as compared to conventional loans.
- No prepayment penalties. VA buyers can pay off a loan early without any financial penalties.
Other Loan Options
Did you know you that a VA Loan limits the amount of closing costs you’ll pay as the buyer? Ask us how this helps you!
Learn More about Buying a Home
Want More Information about a VA Loan?
Request A Call Today.