15-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage
Fixed-rate mortgage loans have the same interest rate for the entire repayment term. With a fixed-rate loan, your monthly principle payment will remain the same, month after month, and year after year through the life, or term, of your loan.
Benefits of a 15-Year Fixed Mortgage
- A 15-year fixed mortgage generally offers lower rates than it’s 30-year sibling.
- The cost of a 15-year mortgage is cheaper overall than a comparable 30-year, as you’ll pay less in interest over the life of the loan.
- The interest rate remains “fixed” for the life of the loan.
- While the ratio of principal and interest will vary slightly from month to month, the total amount of your monthly payment remains the same through the life of your loan.
- Offers the benefit of predictability as your monthly payment doesn’t change.
Other Loan Options
Did you know you can combine different mortgage types and options for a tailored approach to your home purchase. Ask us how!
Learn More about Buying a Home
Want More Information about a 15-Year Fixed Mortgage? Request A Call Today.